So I’ve had a ton of time to think on these…Pam posted this meme for me. I really had to think hard on these, but here are my answers:
1. If you lived in a classic fairy tale which one would it be and why? Sleeping Beauty because not only does she get to sleep, but she stays young the entire time, bags a prince and ends up being Queen. Not too shabby for a hard night’s sleep.
2. What are your 3 best qualities and 3 worst qualities? My three best qualities are that I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I try to see all sides of an ‘argument’ before making a decision, and I think I’m funny (not everyone thinks I’m funny, but for some reason they still laught at/with? me, hehehe). My three worst qualities are that I have a difficult time making decisions because I usually see the value of every outcome, I tend to procrastinate, and I usually hold all my feelings in until I feel very overwhelmed emotionally-not really healthy. I’m sure I’ve got a lot more good and bad qualities but these are the ones that I’ve been dealing with most recently, so they are fresh in my head.
3. If you could trade places with one person who would it be? and why? I’ve never really wanted to trade places with anyone, actually. I just kinda feel like my experiences are my own and truly create the future me. I don’t know if I would have the umph to deal with other peoples’ lives as my own. I guess if I could trade places with someone, I would want it to be with someone who was on a dream vacation in the Bahamas. 😉 hehehehe
4. If you could pick a theme song for the rest of your life which song do you chose and why? Sheesh, you know several years ago I could have answered this probably pretty quickly, but I’ve found that like many of the artists that I love, I change as time goes by. Since I can’t really pick a theme song, I’ll tell you that I love the Beatles, Alannis Morrisette, Beck, Dave Matthews, the Dead, Brownie Mary…
5. Pick one (the one you pick will be remedied for good): Global Warming or World Hunger? “World Hunger” -Miss Congeniality; Global Warming-Stacie Crawford